Citori Lightning – Special Limited Version
Not available just anywhere This is a special limited version of the Citori White Lightning with a feature set that is considered classic in many ways. Of course, the main distinction of the Citori White Lightning is its white, nitride-finished receiver. The beautiful contrast is stunning and is the reason White Lightning concept has so much appear.
Fast handling. The rounded pistol grip offers a more open grip than full pistol grip designs. Many shooters feel this gives a slight speed-to-shoulder advantage. It represents a midpoint in design between ultra-speedy straight grips and extremely stable full pistol grips. It offers excellent control for whatever you are after — fast-flying waterfowl, upland game or just shooting fun. Matching the rounded pistol grip is the forearm. It is nicely rounded at the fore-end and together, they give the Lightning name to this over under. This look and quality have long been the choice of serious hunters and noted gun writers over the years.
A few more details.
- Deeply blued barrels, receiver, top lever.
- Gloss finished walnut stock.
- The trigger is gold in the classic Browning tradition.
- The checkering is an 18 line per inch cut that is true Browning with its sharpness and precision.
- A buttplate is used on sub gauges. A recoil pad is on 12 the gauge versions. See item selector below for feature list.
See item selector below for feature list.
This is a special build, so please contact the Ahern Group for details.