Buy A5 Ultimate Online
Back in the day. There was a time when just about every shotgun was a piece of artwork. Today, lots of shotguns and rifles are considered working guns. The A5 Ultimate is a working gun for sure, but it does it with a level of artistic panache that few others can match.
The differences are clear. It starts with the satin finish of the walnut stock, followed by the satin silver finish on the engraved receiver. And then there’s the fiber-optic front bead, the humpback style receiver, incredible ergo balancing – all completed by the recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System.
The in-between 16 is known as “The Gentleman’s Gauge.” To many hunters, the 16 gauge is the ideal ammunition for the perfect gun. A well-designed 16 gauge is closer in weight to a 20 gauge, with a shot payload nearer the 12 gauge, and patterning that bests them both. Like its most revered predecessor, the Browning A5 16 gauge is built on a smaller, lighter receiver for reduced weight and a sleek feel in your hands.
A5 Ultimate Features
- Satin nickel receiver finish with brushed accents and scroll engraving pattern that depicts pheasants on the left side and mallards on the right side
- Gloss oil finish Grade III Turkish walnut stock with vertical grip is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- 22 lines-per-inch checkering
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
- 100,000 round or five year guarantee
- Humpback Acquisition Advantage
- Kinematic Drive
- Ergo Balanced
- Inflex Recoil Pad
- Speed Load Plus
- TurnKey Magazine Plug
- Ergonomic Bolt Latch
- Includes 1/4″ and 1/2″ stock spacers
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating
- Steel Shot Performance
- Total Barrel Dynamics
- Back-Bored Technology
- Vector Pro Lengthened Forcing Cone
- Invector-DS Choke Tube System
There are no reviews yet.