- Composite stock with close radius pistol grip, textured gripping surfaces and is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- 1/4″ and 1/2″ stock spacers included for length of pull adjustment
- Mossy Oak Bottomland camo finish
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays/turkey
An original. Mossy Oak Original Bottomland was revolutionary when it was released and remains to this day among the most effective camo patterns for flooded timber. This camo, combined with the “old school” humpbacked design and modern technology of the Browning A5, make for a potent, ultra-reliable shotgun for the pursuit of ducks and geese.
The humpback works. The humpback-shaped receiver of the Browning A5 may bring back fond memories, but make no mistake, this isn’t your Grandpa’s shotgun. With the all new Kinematic Drive System, the A5 is simply the most reliable, fastest cycling, best balanced and softest shooting recoil-operated autoloader on the planet. We are so confident in the A5, we are standing behind it with a 100,000 round or five-year guarantee that this shotgun will work, come hell or high water. But don’t just take our word for it, get your hands on the unstoppable A5 today.
A5 Semi-Auto Shotguns