The Gold Standard for choke tubes. What makes these 28 gauge Standard Invector choke tubes different?
- Stainless steel barstock is heat treated prior to machining
- Titanium nitride surface 72HRC hardness for excellent wear and reduced plastic buildup
- Absolutely perfect concentricity for superior patterning
- Available in constrictions ranging from Skeet to Full
- Extends beyond the barrel for easy removal and installation
- Flat choke wrench is not compatible with Diana Grade Extended choke tubes
Fits shotguns that require 28 gauge Standard Invector choke tubes only.
Standard Invector tubes fit only Browning shotguns designed for Standard Invector and are not for use in shotguns showing Invector-Plus or Invector-DS on the barrel(s).
Select “More Options” in the menu below for the complete selection of available tube constrictions.