1911-380 Black Label Pro
Custom grade design and features. Machined layered G-10 side-slab grips, an extended beavertail safety, steel three-dot combat sights or night sights, an ambidextrous extended frame safety, a skeletonized trigger and bobbed hammer, textured front and back straps. The Black Label 1911-30 Pro is a custom-grade pistol, straight from the factory.
Size Matters. The Browning 1911-380 combines two of John M. Browning’s most lasting innovations – the Model 1911 and the 380 ACP cartridge – into a modern, lightweight pistol. Unlike most of the modern “pocket pistols” that chamber the snappy 380 ACP cartridge, the 1911-380 is slightly larger to better manage recoil for improved control that makes follow-up shots faster and more accurate. The longer barrel increases bullet velocity for more downrange punch and improved accuracy. The grip is compact, yet is long and wide enough to allow the shooting hand full purchase for added shooting comfort.
- FRAME – Composite; Fully machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails
- SLIDE – Blackened stainless steel; Matte black finish
- BARREL – Rust-resistant; Target crown
- ACTION – Locked-breech action; Single action trigger
- GRIPS – Grooved G-10 composite
- FEATURES – Two eight round magazines; Extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety; Extended slide release; Beavertail grip safety; Commander hammer; ABS carry case included
- SIGHTS – Steel three-dot combat sights or steel bar-dot combat night sights
Restricted in California and Massachusetts